什麼是囊性纖維化

有超過 30,000 在中美和個人 70,000 世界範圍內,從囊性纖維化患 (CF), 醫生診斷有關 1,000 每年新發病例.

CF影響的細胞在體內,使汗液, 消化液和粘液. 一般, 這些都是保持身體平穩工作非常滑,然後系統. 然而, 如果您有CF, 他們變得厚和膠水. 身體內導致這些資金黑色管和管道.
與CF的人有慢性和持久的肺部感染,使人們很難隨著時間的推移呼吸.

隨著時間的推移, 黏液您的呼吸道內積聚; 這使得呼吸鬥爭. 粘膜陷阱細菌,導致感染. 它還可能導致像囊腫嚴重肺損傷 (充滿液體的囊) 和纖維化 (疤痕組織). 這就是CF怎麼得名.

CF的症狀

與CF的人有幾種症狀, 包含;

  • 很咸-tasting皮膚
  • 不停的咳嗽, at times generating phlegm
  • Frequent lung infections including bronchitis and pneumonia
  • Poor growth or weight gain in spite of a healthy appetite
  • Wheezing or shortness of breath
  • Frequent greasy, or bulky stools, difficulty with bowel movement
  • Male infertility

What Causes Cystic Fibrosis?
It is not contagious; It is produced by a deviation (change) 描述為一個單一的基因內 Cystic Fibrosis Transmembrane Conductance Regulator (CFTR,) This controls the flow of salt and fluids in and out of your cells. 如果CFTR基因不作為工作它應該, 糯米黏液整個身體向上安裝.
要獲得CF, 你必須從你的父母收到基因的突變副本.
如果你只繼承一個副本, 你不會表現出任何症狀, But you will be a carrier for the disease. That indicates there’s a possibility you could pass it on to your child one day.
關於 10 million Americans are CF carriers. Every time two CF carriers have a baby, 有一個 25% (1 和 4) chance that their baby will be born with Cystic Fibrosis. There is a 50% chance the child will be a carrier but not have CF. There is a 25% chance that the child will not carrier CF gene or have CF.

Which Portions of the body does CF affect?
The lung is not the only part of the body that is affected by CF. CF also impacts the Liver, 胰腺, small intestines, large intestine,
and kidneys, Bladder and Reproductive organs.
People with Cystic Fibrosis have the greater risk of developing lung infection because of sticky mucus build up, creates an environment in which germs can thrive and grow. Lung infections are caused mostly by bacteria and tend to be a very serious problem.

  • : If the tubes that transport bile become plugged, your liver get inflamed, and severe scarring or cirrhosis occurs.
  • 胰腺: The thick mucus caused by CF block ducts in your pancreas. This stops digestive enzymes (proteins that break down your food) from reaching your intestine; as a result, your body has a difficult time absorbing the nutrients it needs. Over time this can also lead to diabetes.
    Small intestine- Since breaking down high-acid foods that come from the stomach is difficult, the lining of the small intestine can start to erode.
  • Large intestine: Thincscreations (liquids) in the stomach can make feces very thick. This can trigger blockages, IN some cases the intestine may also start to fold in on itself like an accordion in disorder called intussusception.
  • 膀胱: Chronic coughing weakens the bladder muscles, Almost 65 of omen with CF suffer from stress incontinenceThis means that you leak urine when you sneeze, 咳嗽, laugh or try to lift something, 雖然這是多見於女性, 它可以發生於男性.
  • 腎臟: 有些人用CF獲得腎臟結石. 這些小, 硬礦藏可產生噁心, 嘔吐, 和疼痛. 如果忽略, 他們可以導致腎臟感染.
  • 生殖器官: 剩餘黏液影響男性和女性生育能力. 大多數男人與CF有與運輸精子的管道問題, 或者是什麼;這叫瓦薩不同點. 婦女CF有很厚的宮頸粘液, 它可以使更難精子使卵子受精.
  • 在身體的其他部位: 囊性纖維化也可導致骨骼或骨質疏鬆症變薄 ) 和肌肉無力. 由於CF擾亂礦物質在血液中的平衡, 它也可以產生降低血壓, 疲勞, 快速心臟率和疲軟的整體感覺.

治療囊性纖維化:
該類型的CF症狀的嚴重程度會有所不同基礎上的人. 所以它有包含各自獨有的情況元素的治療計劃是非常重要的.
與CG的人應該有自己的醫療機構和家庭緊密合作,打造個性化的治療方案.
看向CF基金會, 其派駐超過 120 由在CF專用的專家組成護理中心,以幫助照顧通過專門的病管理的患者.

每天, 人們CF通常具有以下治療的組合:

  • 清理呼吸道,幫助放鬆和掃清粘稠的粘液,可在肺部積聚, 一些呼吸道清除技術可能需要從家庭一些幫助, 朋友或呼吸治療師. 很多人用CF利用一個充氣背心戴在胸部和振動在高脈衝,以幫助放鬆和稀薄粘液.
  • 吸入藥品開放氣道或薄粘液. 這些是通過霧化製成噴霧或氣霧和吸入液體藥物. Tese medicines include antibiotics to fight lung infection and therapies to help the airways clear.
  • Pancreatic enzyme supplement capsule to help improve the absorption of vital nutrients. These supplements are taken with every meal and most snacks. People with CF will usually take multivitamins.

Although CF is a serious condition that requires daily care, many treatments for it have advanced. People who have CF live much longer than they use to and the quality of life have improved too.