Migraines are one of the most frequent headache types; You will typically feel it because you feel strange. You get dizzy; there is also a ringing in your ears, you zigzag lines or lights that make you cry. शिवाय, once the pain hits you, it can cause you lose the day.
अर्धशिशी न फक्त एक डोकेदुखी जास्त आहे ते आपण आपल्या दैनंदिन कामे पार पाडणे फ्रान्स होऊ कॅन्स. It can be accompanied by vomiting, मळमळ, and maybe more.
What makes a headache a considered migraine? What does it mean to have a migraine without aura? How is this distinct from other headaches or migraines? Most critically, what can you d to make a migraine go away?
What is A migraine without and Aura and What Causes it?
A migraine without aura is the most common type of a migraine headache. They account for about 60% to 80^ of all migraines. Another name you might hear people call it is a common migraine. It does not the early symptoms called an aura, which some people have before a migraine begins, like vision changes, चक्कर, confusion, feeling pricking skin, आणि अशक्तपणा.
Scientists are not sure what causes migraines, They think that at least two brain chemicals –serotine and double — play a role. The theory is something goes away in the way these chemicals control how the brain works, which makes the brain the body’s immune system overreacts. When that happens, a flood of immune cells flows through the blood vessels to the brain. The brains blood vessels open wider to accommodate these cells. Then even more chemicals are released to help control the issues muscle. The vessel open and contract. A severe sometimes, throbbing reached results.
Migraines can frequently run in families, so researchers think there may be a genetic link for the health ailment, Other things can trigger migraine attacks for some people, like some foods smell, other scents, stress and things in your environment.
Migraines often start in childhood and get worse through adolescence. Even though more boys than girls have migraines. Once older, more adult women than adult men have them. मात्र, they usually happen less . Migraines become rare after age 60.
Although painful, migraine without aura is not life-threatening.
What are the Symptoms?
बहुतेक लोक एक डोके समोर किंवा मंदिरे दोन्ही बाजूला मांडली वेदना अनुभव. तो स्थिर असू शकते. एक डोकेदुखी फॉर्म पुरतील शकता 4 ते 72 तास.
आपण या अन्य लक्षणे कोणत्याही असू शकते.
- प्रकाश संवेदनशीलता, नाद, किंवा गती
- आपले डोळे सुमारे गडद मंडळे.
- कमी रक्तदाब
- भावना “कमालीचा”
कसे निदान आहे?
आपले डॉक्टर ते आपल्या डोकेदुखी सुरवात इतर एकही ध्येय नाही ज्यासाठी आहेत याची खात्री करणे आवश्यक आहे. त्यामुळे, ते कदाचित तो किंवा ती शारीरिक आणि कदाचित neurologic परीक्षा करू. She will also ask you about your health history with questions such as:
- Do you have any allergies
- Do your medications such as vasodilators that could cause headaches.
- Do you notice that teachers start after coughing or sneezing or after intense exercise?
- What is the level of stress in your life?
- DO other people in your family have migraines or other kinds of headaches?
- How would you rate the level of stress in your life
Your Doctor may also use the test to ensure that your headaches are not caused by something else.
इमेजिंग चाचण्या, such as X -rays CT, scan MRI
Test for infection, other medical problems that could cause similar symptoms.
What are the treatments?
Treatment for a migraine without aura has two objectives: Relieve your symptoms and prevent future strikes.
औषधे. Some drugs that treat other diseases also work for preventing migraines. These include:
- Medications that lower blood pressure, called beta-blockers. They include timolol (Blocadren), atenolol (Tenormin), propranolol (Inderal).
- Antidepressants such as amitriptyline (Elavil) and nortriptyline (Pamelor)
- Headache medicines described ergot derivatives, such as methysergide (Sansert)
- Antihistamines such as cyproheptadine (Periactin)
- Epilepsy drugs such as valproic acid (Depakote, Depakene,)
- Cefaly is the first FDA-approved device for limiting migraines in people over 18 वर्षांचे. The portable headband-like machine sends electrical pulses through the skin of the forehead to excite a nerve linked with migraine headaches. You utilize it once a day for 20 मिनिटे, and when it is on you will feel a tingling or massaging sensation.
To help relieve migraine symptoms :
- Remain in a quiet, dark room.
- Put cold compresses or use weight on the painful areas.
- Take pain-relieving medicines such as aspirin, ibuprofen, acetaminophen, ketorolac (Toradol), or naproxen.
- वैकल्पिकरित्या, take prescription drugs, such as sumatriptan (Imitrex) and rizatriptan (Maxalt), which help narrow blood vessels.
- वैकल्पिकरित्या, take prescription pain relievers.
- Use medicines to treat other migraine signs such as nausea and vomiting.
- To prevent migraines without aura:
औषधे. Some drugs made for treatment of other conditions also work for stopping migraines headaches. These include:
antidepressants such as amitriptyline (Elavil) and nortriptyline (Pamelor)
Headache medications called ergot derivatives, such as methysergide (Sansert)
Antihistamines such as cyproheptadine (Periactin)
Epilepsy drugs before-mentioned as valproic acid (Depakene, Depakote)
Cefaly is the first FDA-approved equipment for preventing migraines in people over 18 वर्षांचे. The portable headband-like device transmits electrical impulses through the skin of the forehead to incite a nerve linked with migraine headaches. You use it once a day for 20 मिनिटे, and when it is on you will feel a tingling or massaging sensation.
Medicines that lower blood pressure, named beta-blockers. They encompass atenolol (Tenormin), propranolol (Inderal), and timolol (Blocadren).
Relieve mental or emotional triggers. मंदी, stress, anxiety, and strong emotions such as grief can trigger migraines. Although you cannot always avoid these things, you can learn to control how you handle them. Biofeedback, relaxation, and self-hypnosis techniques can help relieve these causes of stress and stop migraines, especially in children.
Decrease physical triggers. Missing meals, Illnesses, and being too tired can all trigger migraines. So can head injuries, over-exercise, motion. Even menstruation can set off migraines. To restrict the effect of these factors, know how they affect you, keep a routine, treat illnesses quickly, and take measures to avoid other physical triggers.
Look for environmental factors. Some individuals are sensitive to flickering lights, fluorescent lights, changes in altitude, or air pressure, or even bold visual patterns. Use your headache journal to locate any possible triggers in your environment — and then take steps to get rid of them or bypass them.