편두통은 가장 흔한 두통의 유형 중 하나입니다; 당신이 이상한 느낌 때문에 일반적으로 그것을 느낄 것입니다. 당신은 현기증; 귀에서 울리는도 있습니다, 당신은 당신이 울게 만들 선이나 조명을 지그재그. Moreover, 고통은 당신을 명중하면, 그것은 당신이 하루 손실이 발생할 수 있습니다.
단지 두통보다 더없이 편두통은 당신이 당신의 일상적인 활동을 수행하는 FR의 원인이 지팡이. It can be accompanied by vomiting, 구역질, and maybe more.
What makes a headache a considered migraine? What does it mean to have a migraine without aura? How is this distinct from other headaches or migraines? Most critically, what can you d to make a migraine go away?
What is A migraine without and Aura and What Causes it?
A migraine without aura is the most common type of a migraine headache. They account for about 60% to 80^ of all migraines. Another name you might hear people call it is a common migraine. It does not the early symptoms called an aura, which some people have before a migraine begins, like vision changes, 현기증, 혼동, feeling pricking skin, and weakness.
Scientists are not sure what causes migraines, They think that at least two brain chemicals –serotine and double — play a role. The theory is something goes away in the way these chemicals control how the brain works, which makes the brain the body’s immune system overreacts. When that happens, a flood of immune cells flows through the blood vessels to the brain. The brains blood vessels open wider to accommodate these cells. Then even more chemicals are released to help control the issues muscle. The vessel open and contract. A severe sometimes, throbbing reached results.
Migraines can frequently run in families, so researchers think there may be a genetic link for the health ailment, Other things can trigger migraine attacks for some people, like some foods smell, other scents, stress and things in your environment.
Migraines often start in childhood and get worse through adolescence. Even though more boys than girls have migraines. Once older, more adult women than adult men have them. However, they usually happen less . Migraines become rare after age 60.
Although painful, migraine without aura is not life-threatening.
What are the Symptoms?
Most people experience migraine pain in the front of head on one or both sides of the temples. It may be steady. A headache may last form 4 에 72 hours.
You might have any of these other symptoms.
- 빛에 대한 민감도, sounds, or motion
- 입을 크게 벌린
- Dark circles around your eyes.
- Low Blood pressure
- Feeling “hyper”
How is Diagnosed?
Your doctor will need to be sure that they are no other causes that are triggering your headache. SO, it likely he or she will do physical and maybe neurologic exams. She will also ask you about your health history with questions such as:
- Do you have any allergies
- Do your medications such as vasodilators that could cause headaches.
- Do you notice that teachers start after coughing or sneezing or after intense exercise?
- 당신의 인생에서 스트레스의 수준은 무엇입니까?
- DO other people in your family have migraines or other kinds of headaches?
- How would you rate the level of stress in your life
Your Doctor may also use the test to ensure that your headaches are not caused by something else.
영상 검사, such as X -rays CT, scan MRI
Test for infection, other medical problems that could cause similar symptoms.
What are the treatments?
Treatment for a migraine without aura has two objectives: Relieve your symptoms and prevent future strikes.
의약품. 다른 질병을 치료하는 일부 약물은 편두통을 방지하기위한 작업. 다음이 포함됩니다:
- 저혈압 약물, 라는 베타 차단제. 그들은 티몰 롤 포함 (Blocadren), 아테 놀롤 (Tenormin), 프로프라놀롤 (인데 랄).
- 같은 아미 트립 틸린 같은 항우울제 (Elavil) 및 노르 트립 틸린 (Pamelor)
- 두통 의약품 설명 맥각 유도체, 같은 methysergide로 (Sansert)
- 같은 cyproheptadine 같은 항히스타민 제 (Periactin)
- 이러한 발 프로 산 등 간질 약물 (RX, 상품명 : 데 파킨,)
- Cefaly는 동안 사람들 편두통을 제한하는 최초의 FDA 승인 장치 18 살이에요. 휴대 띠 형상 기계 편두통과 연결된 신경을 자극하기 위해 이마의 피부를 통해 전기 펄스를 보낸다. 당신을 위해 하루에 한 번을 이용 20 의사록, 그것은 당신이 따끔 거림이나 마사지 감각을 느낄 것이다에있을 때.
편두통 증상을 완화하는 데 도움 :
- 조용한에 남아, 암실.
- 차가운 습포를 넣어하거나 고통스러운 영역에 무게를 사용.
- 아스피린 같은 진통제 약을 복용, 이부프로펜, 아세트 아미노펜, 케토 롤락 (토라 돌), 또는 나프록센.
- 양자 택일로, 처방전이 필요한 의약품을, such as sumatriptan (Imitrex) and rizatriptan (Maxalt), which help narrow blood vessels.
- 양자 택일로, take prescription pain relievers.
- Use medicines to treat other migraine signs such as nausea and vomiting.
- To prevent migraines without aura:
의약품. Some drugs made for treatment of other conditions also work for stopping migraines headaches. 다음이 포함됩니다:
항우울제 such as amitriptyline (Elavil) 및 노르 트립 틸린 (Pamelor)
Headache medications called ergot derivatives, 같은 methysergide로 (Sansert)
같은 cyproheptadine 같은 항히스타민 제 (Periactin)
Epilepsy drugs before-mentioned as valproic acid (상품명 : 데 파킨, RX)
Cefaly is the first FDA-approved equipment for preventing migraines in people over 18 살이에요. The portable headband-like device transmits electrical impulses through the skin of the forehead to incite a nerve linked with migraine headaches. You use it once a day for 20 의사록, 그것은 당신이 따끔 거림이나 마사지 감각을 느낄 것이다에있을 때.
Medicines that lower blood pressure, named beta-blockers. They encompass atenolol (Tenormin), 프로프라놀롤 (인데 랄), and timolol (Blocadren).
Relieve mental or emotional triggers. Depression, 스트레스, 걱정, and strong emotions such as grief can trigger migraines. Although you cannot always avoid these things, you can learn to control how you handle them. 생체 자기 제어 중이 죠, relaxation, and self-hypnosis techniques can help relieve these causes of stress and stop migraines, especially in children.
Decrease physical triggers. Missing meals, Illnesses, and being too tired can all trigger migraines. So can head injuries, over-exercise, 운동. Even menstruation can set off migraines. To restrict the effect of these factors, know how they affect you, keep a routine, treat illnesses quickly, and take measures to avoid other physical triggers.
환경 요인을 찾아. 일부 개인은 깜박이는 빛에 민감, 형광등, 고도의 변화, 또는 공기압, 또는 굵은 시각적 패턴. 사용자 환경에서 가능한 트리거를 찾으려면 두통 일기를 사용하여 — 그리고 그들을 제거하는 조치를 취하거나 우회.